Coronavirus: Press Update
As of the last update sent on Friday 20th March 2020:
- There are 7 positive cases of COVID-19 receiving treatment at the Isolation Centre at the Family Hospital.
- All patients remain stable except one who is in critical condition.
- All patients who were under investigation have tested negative
- There are 2 suspected cases being tested at the Isolation Centre at the Family Hospital.
- There are 24 persons in quarantine at the two facilities.
- There are 35 persons in home quarantine as per public health guidelines, with appropriate follow up from surveillance team and the support of law enforcement.
- Contact tracing has identified 278 contacts and they are under follow up.