Latest update on Cornavirus
As of the last update sent on Wednesday 18th March 2020:
There are 6 positive cases of COVID-19 receiving treatment at the Isolation Centre at the Anse Royale Health Centre. All patients are stable.
- There are 2 suspected cases being tested. They are German visitors. They have been admitted to the Isolation Centre.
- There are 13 persons in quarantine. This includes 2 children.
- 9 persons tested negative for COVID-19 following investigation. They are 8 health workers and 1 visitor from UK.
- Contact tracing has recorded 117 contacts for the new cases and they are under follow up.
- All Seychellois residents returning from overseas are to be quarantined at home with appropriate follow up from surveillance team and the support of law enforcement.